Registration with the Namibian Society of Physiotherapy
All individuals currently enrolled to study towards a qualification in physiotherapy are welcome to apply to become a member of the NSP. Current registration with the Allied Health Professions Council of Namibia is mandatory.
Follow the link to the student membership application form. Please ensure that the form is fully completed and that certified copies of all the required documents have been included.
Click here for NSP Application Form for new members in pdf format
Please note that an electronic scan of the completed form, with the necessary attachments, must be emailed to the Secretary via the email address provided in the form:
Membership benefits include:
- The NSP gives member regular updates on important issues concerning physiotherapy in Namibia through the website and regular newsletters
- The opportunity to apply for the student bursary from the society
- The NSP advocates for improvements to be made regarding the profession on behalf of its members e.g. tariff negotiations with medical aid schemes
- Access to premium online resources including Physiopedia, WCPT and Pedro
- Every year the NSP coordinates the Physiotherapy Week focusing on increasing the public`s awareness to the benefits of physiotherapy, through the media and physiotherapists themselves.
- The NSP is the only association recognized by the Allied Health Professions Council as being representative of the profession of Physiotherapy
Did you know?
Your workplace can be a health hazard - contact your physiotherapist to have it evaluated and arranged to suit your health
Latest News!Find a Physio
Follow the link at the top labelled Find a Physio for an interactive map of NSP-member physiotherapists in Namibia!