All applicants must be registered with the Allied Health Professions Council of Namibia (HPCNA) before applying for these posts.
Intern Physiotherapy Post Available in Windhoek
Are you a passionate and dedicated physiotherapy professional looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? The Rehabilitation Unit of Lady Pohamba Hospital is seeking an intern physiotherapist to join our dynamic team. This position offers the flexibility of a half-day schedule with the option to transition to a full-day role.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Physiotherapy from an accredited institution
- Eligible for registration with the appropriate regulatory body (HPCNA and NSP)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Empathy and compassion for patients
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new techniques
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and interest in the role. Applications can be sent to email@example.com. Please include “Intern Physiotherapist Application” in the subject line.
Note: Position available from 01 February 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Physiotherapy Post Available in Rundu for January 2024
Qualified, spirited and enthusiastic physiotherapist needed in Rundu.
Starting date 2 January 2024.
Should be able to work independently. Competitive or set salary options available.
Must be fully registered with HPCNA.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the link at the top labelled Find a Physio for an interactive map of NSP-member physiotherapists in Namibia!