Physiotherapy helps you to recover from hip or knee replacement - start rehabilitation now.
Registration with the Namibian Society of Physiotherapy
All physiotherapists who are registered under the Allied Health Professions Council of Nambia are welcome to apply to become a member of the NSP
Follow the link to the membership application form for new members to the NSP. Please ensure that the form is fully completed and that certified copies of all the required documents have been included.
Click here for NSP Application Form for new members in pdf format
Please note that a completed original form, with the necessary attachments, must be delivered to the Secretary:
Work Address: Marua Physio, South Block, Ground Floor, Marua park Windhoek, NAMIBIA
Membership benefits include:
- The security of the malpractice insurance at the reduced group premium rate
- The NSP gives member regular updates on important issues concerning physiotherapy in Namibia through the website and regular newsletters
- The NSP advocates for improvements to be made regarding the profession on behalf of its members e.g. tariff negotiations with medical aid schemes
- Every year the NSP coordinates the Physiotherapy Week focussing on increasing the public`s awareness to the benefits of physiotherapy, through the media and physiotherapists themselves.
- The NSP is the only association recognized by the Allied Health Professions Council as being representative of the profession of Physiotherapy
NSP Annual Membership 2018-19
Please all remember to pay your annual membership before 31 May 2018!
Please click here for the annual membership renewal form for 2018-2019